For Community Leaders
11 Months (50% leadership, 50% Community)
2018 LEAD Classic Class
Team members hear leadership stories from local businesses.
LEAD Classic -now in its 30th year- is a high impact, lively leadership and team building course developed to engage class members with volunteer services throughout Clermont County. Each full-day class is half leadership & personal development and half learning about an aspect of our county. Over the 11-month program students meet a who’s who of key community leaders.
This is our flagship program, with its roots dating back to 1988. It provides the greatest exposure to our county, its leaders and opportunities.
Each year a group of business and community leaders are selected to participate in LEAD Clermont and help enhance the future of Clermont County, all while improving their own personal leadership.
Discover your ability to learn, grow, and LEAD.
- Receive one of a kind, high quality leadership and team building training
- Discover your personal leadership style, strengths, and passions
- Explore the depths and diversity of Clermont County
- Join a network of LEAD Clermont alumni
- Enjoy the relationships built with fellow class members
- Participate in LEAD alumni career building and networking events
- Enhance personal and professional leadership and team building skills
- Connect with local business and community leaders
- Gain exposure to Clermont issues
- Develop and expand your network of contacts
- Build friendships and working relationships that last far beyond your class year
- Take part in associations, activities, and events with LEAD Clermont Alumni
- High standards of personal quality and integrity
- Sincere interest and a record of active involvement in community activities and issues
- An occupation or position that reflects achievement relative to age and experience
- "The Promise" to your organization, yourself, and the region that the knowledge gained at LEAD Clermont will be used to benefit the community
- Half-day orientation in July (Call to LEAD)
- Two-day team-building retreat in August
- Full-day classes held the first Thursday of each month September through April
- Full day of Leadercast on May 10, 2019
- Celebration in May (Commence to LEAD)
- Personal development and team studies - several hours per month
- No more than two missed events
- Complete all study and project assignments on a timely basis
- Actively participate in one class day planning team